The Oracle Benelux User Group (OBUG) is for businesses using Oracle products. These products can be applications such as e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JDEdwards, Hyperion, Siebel, Pirmavera OBI, Agile and much more. But also technology products such as BEA WebLogic middleware, hardware etc.
The objectives of the OBUG are:
- Defending the interests of its members towards Oracle and Oracle Benelux Corporate
- Be an independent platform for Oracle user
- Sharing knowledge between members
- Provide access to a world of knowledge and experience of OBUG members and other Oracle experts
The Oracle Benelux User Group was created in 2009 by a merger of
- Belgium Luxemburg Oracle User Group
- Benelux Regional User Group
- Oracle Applications Users Group Nederland
The Daily Board of the OBUG has the following members:
Janny Ekelson - Fedex
Executive Vice President Applications
Gerard Stam - Gemeente Rotterdam
Executive Vice President Technology
René Kuipers - VX Company
Alain De Maertelaere - Cronos
Executive Vice President Finance
Rudy Verlinden - Telenet
Excutive Director Special Projects
Chris Coolen - Profource
Director Memberships & Relationships
Wouter Schaap - Inter Access
Who could become a member of the Oracle Benelux User Groups : Companies or organizations which work with applications or technology from Oracle. the board decides if members are conceded to the user group.
The OBUG is founded on March 13, 2007 as a federation and has become a user group per October 15, 2009, by a merger of BLOUG, BRUG and OAUG Netherlands.
The OBUG has various memberships:
- Members: these are end users within the Benelux which use Oracle applications and/or Oracle technology
- Associate members: these are partners with a commercial meaning and who earn their money with support, consultancy and implementation of Oracle products.
Also there is a special arrangement for highschools , which work on the "Academic Program" of Oracle. You can get information about this arrangement via the OBUG secretary.
Membership fee per company, per calendar year:
Members € 300,00 (excl. BTW)
Associate members (partners): € 500,00 (excl. BTW)
Membership Information per calendar year
- Members € 300.00 per (ex VAT)
- Associate members (partners) € 500.00 (ex VAT)
Become a member
The Oracle Benelux User Group, is the user group for users of Oracle products: from Oracle applications to Oracle Technology and databases, within the Benelux.
Also partners, such as suppliers of supporting software and implementation partners can become a member of the OBUG. Partners are registered as special member. Special members don't have voting right.
Become a member is possible if you are a user of or partner of Oracle productst such as:
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- JD Edwards
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle technology
- Oracle middleware
- And more
Visiting address and post address:
1716 KB Opmeer
Contactpersoon: Jolanda de Jong
Telefoon: +31 (0)226 359 488
Mobiel: +31(0)6 51 674 687
Klik hier voor de oprichting en statuten van Oracle Benelux Usergroep